I've gotten quite behind on the blogging thing lately, as well, for the same reason. This darn corporation thing that we had to go and start has complicated our lives (or mine anyway, since I'm the one who stresses over it!), and I don't like my life being complicated. I'm just glad that today is a Sat. because I get until Mon. to get my form done for our corp. stuff. Then we'll have help for the others. Good luck, Shell! See you in the next life! ;-)
5 comments:
WE've missed you and hope you get those darn things figured out. Good luck to you. Don't stress too much. :) Yeah, right.
I've gotten quite behind on the blogging thing lately, as well, for the same reason. This darn corporation thing that we had to go and start has complicated our lives (or mine anyway, since I'm the one who stresses over it!), and I don't like my life being complicated. I'm just glad that today is a Sat. because I get until Mon. to get my form done for our corp. stuff. Then we'll have help for the others. Good luck, Shell! See you in the next life! ;-)
you go girl...do those taxes! Get to it. Stop procrastinating and get those taxes done. Go. Get off the blog...you can't waste your time.
Will you do mine too?
That was a perfect topic for your situation--how, thru all the stress, could you still be so creative?
I miss you.
Oh Shellie! I am so sorry. I will be calling you to see how it is going. I hope you have some good news. Are you sleeping in the dog house yet?
Post a Comment