CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

People with time to spare







Some people (and cute little piglets) have lots of time on their hands! I thought I would send a photo or two of such people (and piglets) for your enjoyment, since it seems I am having a hard time finding the time to do an honest to goodness, well thought out post. (Especially since I just spent most of my computer time replying to everyone elses blogs, which I have neglected to do for weeks.)



8 comments:

HuckFinnsMom said...

And yes that is my daughter, Katie, on the left in the first pic. No, those naughty little children do not belong to me, nor does the cute little piglet or the dad/uncle/grandpa/crazy beard guy.

HuckFinnsMom said...

I hope I am not being sacreligeous for posting something humorous after the passing of the prophet. I just enjoyed so much reading the thoughts of everyone else on their blogs, and didn't think I could say anything more appropriate than what has already been said.
Shellie

Bonnie said...

President Hinckley would/will be laughing at your blog.

Your presence in comment/blogland was a breath of fresh air!

DrGooch said...

Hey, Pres Hinkley was all about humor, even in the midst of serious stuff. Glad to see you in comment land too...

Here at home said...

Love it. Katie looks like she is having fun. Isn't that what life is all about. It feels good to laugh. Pres. Hinkley would definitely say go for it.

shauna said...

Are you sure those aren't Sharon's children? Oh ya, they got into brown paint.

Welcome back Kotter.

Anonymous said...

wow mom, this is an embarassing picture. no one was supposed to know about my secret costume parties!!

Tamster said...

Glad you're back. Fun pics! :-)